Took me 6 times before I passed my blogger's test so I could become a certified "follower" of dinky mouse and wiley. I'm sure it will be worth the hassle!!
mom- your comments show up i can read them good job! we love and miss you too i'll call you later my phone died and timba has ate all our phone chargers so i have to go to cvs and get one this afternoon
We sure miss you all. Such a sad day...saying bye-bye to my buddies. Thanks for posting pictures for us. You don't seem sooooooooooo far away now.
ReplyDeleteTook me 6 times before I passed my blogger's test so I could become a certified "follower" of dinky mouse and wiley. I'm sure it will be worth the hassle!!
ReplyDeletemom- your comments show up i can read them good job! we love and miss you too i'll call you later my phone died and timba has ate all our phone chargers so i have to go to cvs and get one this afternoon
ReplyDeleteGreetings from uncle Bob!,Test .
ReplyDeleteHi Hanna!
ReplyDeleteI like your site! Your Dad forwarded your address.
Regards to Chris and Liam.
All the best,
Uncle Bob